AIT Global India Pvt. Ltd. Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement is effective as of July 01, 2019.
AIT Global India Pvt. Ltd and all other related affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively “AIT Global”, “AIT”, “we” or “us”) value your privacy. We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. The Privacy Statement covers the policies implemented throughout our company governing AIT’s use of personal information about visitors to our Internet website (the “Site”) located at the URL: www.aitglobalindia.com , and employees of our clients who use our online services as well as services related to our business products (the “Services”). We also describe the rights you may have and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully. Your use of the Site and/or the Services, including your disclosure of any personal information into the Site and/or Services is subject to and governed by this Statement. By visiting www.aitglobalindia.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Statement.
Information We Collect:
We collect and store information that you voluntarily provide to us, information related to your Site visit and usage, as well as information provided to us by or through our clients in connection with our Services. We also collect certain information when you:
- Submit enquiries via an online form.
- Sign up to Services offered by AIT.
- Apply for jobs with AIT via our careers page.
Information You Provide:
Personal information that you provide directly to us will be apparent from the context in which you provide it, for example:
- If you request information from us using the online form on our “Contact Us” page, you are required to provide us personal information such as first name, last name, email, Website, contact details and your message.
- If you sign up for any of the online services we provide, you will generally provide your name and contact information and any other information necessary to access the feature.
- If you sign up to receive electronic marketing communications from us, you will generally provide your name, email address and other contact information, and your product preferences.
- If you wish to apply for a position with our company you are required to provide us your name and resume and if you apply using your LinkedIn profile, you will generally provide information about your LinkedIn account.
- If you are a key contact in a business that has a business account with AIT, we generally have your name, email address, phone number, title and other information relevant to your interaction with AIT on behalf of your employer.
Information That We Collect Automatically:
Google Analytics: This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). We use the information such as how you arrive at the Site, how often you’ve visited and which pages you looked at to compile reports using Google Analytics.
Other non-personal information: We automatically gather certain non-personal information like internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click stream data from visitors to our website and store that information in log files. This information is used to analyse trends and to administer the site to track movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Use Of Information:
We may use your personal information you submit to the Site to:
- Contact you to deliver certain information you have requested.
- Contact a customer about the services listed on our website, as well as other products or services that we think may be of interest to you.
- Verify your authority to enter our Site.
- Consider your eligibility for employment.
- To obtain feedback through surveys regarding our services, our website, or other aspects of our business.
- Address any queries or provide necessary information/resources.
- Contact the users who have provided their information with respect to any service line; and for our records.
Disclosure Or Sharing Of Information:
We will not rent or sell your personal information to any company or organization. We may disclose or share personal information about our customers to our affiliates, as permitted by law, for our affiliates to provide services. We also may share your personal information with service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as hosting providers and advisers. We may share personal information with our affiliates and service providers for a number of reasons, including:
- You have requested information about our affiliates’ products and services.
- We rely on services provided by our affiliates and service providers to provide you with the services you require.
- If we are required to do so by law, regulation or other government authority.
Links To Third Party Sites
How Long We Keep Personal Information
The time period for which we keep personal information depends on the purpose for which we collect it. In all cases we keep it for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it. We will then delete or anonymize the personal information, unless we are legally required to retain it.
Limitation Of Liability
To the extent permissible under the law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data, information, or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), arising out of this privacy statement.
Changes To This Privacy Statement
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. Additionally, you are encouraged to check this privacy statement on a regular basis to be aware of the changes made to it.
How To Contact Us:
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, or about how your personal information is processed you may contact us:
email : email@example.com