Content management and Manual rendering testing solutions
The client is a content management and financial publication organization that renders documents detailing the performances and information of various Funds in multiple output types for the customers and legal purposes.
- Maintain all output types especially clean PDF as per style guide with details provided for spacing, inline styles, row styles, tables types, and colors.
- Verifying other output types like HTML and WORD
- Hands-on different types of testing
- Server upgrade testing
- ADA testing
- XBRL output type testing (Legal purposes)
- Migration testing
- Blackline & R-Tag
- Upload rendering testing
- Chart testing
- Provide precise and informative Testing and Bug reports.
- Based on the client requirements we gathered most of all test scenarios and created test cases accordingly.
- Used Tools like Adobe Acrobat Pro (licensed) for measurement testing, output preview to verify colors, font, font size, and ADA testing.
- Provided Automation Solution for Migration Testing and document creation.
- Jira Test management tool and Confluence for reporting and managing bugs.
- Confluence site is used to maintain generic test cases, test scenarios and new enhancement reports in order to save time for future releases.
- End to end testing was carried out for the user to get unambiguous document proofs.
- The client gets absolute business document proofs as per requirement in the form of webproof, print proof, Edgar, Rtag blackline, word, CPO and XBRL.
- Automation solution for document creation and Migration testing reduced the workload by more than 80%.
- 100% flawless and definite documents get after server up-gradation or migration from one tech to another technology.
- Improved product and code quality by measurement and detail testing.